9:00am – Tim Cook onstage, goes over great sales numbers
9:05am – Tim Cook brings entire executive staff of Apple onstage to apologize for Garageband 10
9:10am – Phil Schiller onstage, INTRODUCING GarageBand 11 – Non-suck edition. Features include:
- Track effects
- Restored/enhanced Podcasting & video tools, including editing ability
- Smart instrument controls via MIDI effects – automatic scales, chords & strum patterns
- Library of popular chord progressions for use with Smart instruments
- Pattern generators ala iOS GarageBand
- Less embarrassing Drummer tracks – stupid shirtless Jesse is removed, replaced with physical modeled John Bonham
- Smart effects modularized and available on any instrument
- Wood panels replaced, changed to more environmentally friendly Bamboo
9:30am – INTRODUCING iOS 8; main feature is support for new GarageBand
9:35am – INTRODUCING OSX 10.10 “General Sherman” – main feature = wood paneling on all OSX system windows, ReWire support for Finder, Textedit can now be used as a Max/MSP patcher.
9:55am – INTRODUCING iWatch – includes tap to set BPM in new non-suck GarageBand. No other features ready for demo.
10:00am – INTRODUCING new 44″ AppleTV – includes actual wood side panels, automatically plays audio from new non-suck GarageBand. No other features ready for demo.
10:15am – Jony Ive onstage INTRODUCING “GarageBand SHOVE”, a new MIDI controller for GarageBand. Includes actual wood side panels, support for Smart instruments, whammy bar, volume can be set to 11 (applause point/laughs)
10:30am – Tim Cook returns to stage, thanks audience end of keynote.
10:45am – demos of GB SHOVE and GB11 (non-suck edition) in the press area
3 thoughts on “WWDC 2014 Keynote LEAKED”
What’ shtetl one more thing?
That should have read, “What’s the one more thing?” Maybe improved autocorrect on iOS devices 😉
Aw man none of it came true! I’ll have to get better sources for these things.
Comments are closed.